Monday, September 27, 2010

We will Provoke you to Think!!!

Hello Professional Network Marketer,

Kathy Eisenhauer and my personal mentor Michael Dlouhy, the
Founder of Mentoring For Free with a thought for You.

You get Thought Provoking e-mails from me all the Time because
You said You wanted to have Success in Your Life and Your Home Business.

One ""Simple Shift"" in Our Business Plan Increased Auto-ship 38% in our
Company over the normally slow Summer months. One Simple easy to implement
Idea into the Business...

If You want to improve Your business 38% then e-mail me at kathyike219@gmail.com with a Day and Time to have Your Coaching call,,, feel Free to invite the President or the CEO of Your Net-work Marketing Company to this Coaching call.

Name:
Phone:
Time:

Please use Texas Central Daylight Time when scheduling Your Coaching call.......
We will respond in the Time order of Your Request.

I Believe In You,

Kathy Eisenhauer
(830) 385-4518

http://tinyurl.com/kathyike51751

http://tinyurl.com/kathyike


1 comment:

  1. Kathy, Interesting comments. I had better call you soon so I don't miss out on getting an appointment.

    Edward Pena

    ReplyDelete